Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Two decades and a mountain of blessing

Sent July 25th
(Elder Smart returns home on August 4th and his homecoming meeting will be on August 14th at 11:00am, Bonneville 2nd Ward, 1535 East Bonneview Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah).

Well I'm 20 years old. wut!?

-____-

Sometimes they shoot dye into the eggs before they hatch

I went on divisions again this week with Elder the bomb Sigler. We kicked butt.

I had my last interview this week with Presidente. We ate McDonalds after.

We baptized O, one of our investigators this Saturday, and he was awesome. He was so ready, but he just didn't know it. He even bore his testimony in front of everyone. He is amazing.

Our other convert Esmelin, also received the priesthood this Sunday!! It was probably the coolest birthday I've ever had. Seeing all the blessings of the people I've helped here in Honduras.

This Sunday we went visiting with the relief society. We thought that one or two would come visiting with us, but like half of the organization came. We are talking about 15 sisters!!  We took them all visiting, because they were really scared of entering our area in small numbers (our area is really dangerous). But it was super funny leading all the Mormonas catrachita in a pack. They all looked really scared and huddled together the whole time. jajaja

I ate chacalines (shrimp?) on Sunday for my B-day!!

D&C 25:10
10 And verily I say unto thee that thou shalt lay aside the things of this world, and seek for the things of a better.

Every inch, I aint stoppin til the end!!!

#oneweek




-- 
MACIZO

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment