Sent July 18
This week was good.
I went on divisiones with Elder Jub, from Guatemala. He speaks quiché or something like that. It's a dialect there.
We did service, making and pouring a cement platform.
Then I had the opportunity to go to Santa Rita today to say goodbye to everyone! I saw my converts and my cook, and my abuela catracha (Honduran grandma)! it was so awesome! I loved it. But it was super sad, because I'm leaving in like 2 weeks, and won't be able to see them for a very long time.
Ohh ya the power went off AGAIN at 2 in the morning... I woke up swimming in sweat, because recently in our area it has been hitting around 118 degrees. So me and my comp took showers at about 3:00 am. And then just sat outside with a candle because it was impossible to sleep without our fans.
2 Corinthians 4:8-11,18
8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
MACIZO
Elder Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment