Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Semana de "I" (I's week)

Sent June 13th 
The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the Hurricane and Typhoon Seasons in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, the Caribbean, and the Gulf of Mexico.  Hurricane and Typhoon Season lasts through November 2016, though most tropical cyclones typically develop between May and October.  The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) recommends that those in hurricane- and typhoon-prone regions begin preparations for the upcoming seasons now. 
That was an email I received today: Giddy-up!

Bueno, so this week has been super duper!

We are just working super hard, and thats about it.

Oh I did go to the chiropractor this week. Turns out one of my shoulders was positioned higher than the other. I couldn't turn my head. So we went to Doctor Troches (super homie) and he pretty much separated every bone in my back, neck, and shoulders. I died.  But I feel real great now, and after those muscle relaxers, I've been feeling the spirit a little more often...?

No but this week has been really good. We went on some divisions with Bryan, a super cool joven  (youth) in our ward who is preparing to put his mission papers in. Awesome.

And the best part. We baptized "I"!!!!!  He is a bald, 64 year old man, who had been smoking and drinking coffee since he was 13 years old. We got him to quit, and he loves the gospel. He was so happy when we told him he could be baptized. He loves the Book of Mormon, and reads it every day. The only thing is his family, they pretty much hate us and go to the church next to their house, but "I" always stands up for us and is super awesome. Oh ya and he doesn't have any teeth. But he is the happiest guy you'd ever meet...  always with his signature 2 thumbs up!

Solid, Solid week

Learn it, Live it, Love it

D&C 19:28
28 And again, I command thee that thou shalt pray vocally as well as in thy heart; yea, before the world as well as in secret, in public as well as in private.
-- 
MACIZO

Elder Smart

Recommended daily allowance of mango

No comments:

Post a Comment