Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Friday, July 1, 2016

Rocky

Sent June 20th 

So I guess my prayers were answered about the Tears for Fears concert. jaja (one of Andy's fave 80s band "Tears For Fears" rescheduled their Salt Lake concert from July to September... and now he can go.)

This week has been Hot Hot Hot, like every week here in Satan's armpit. But ya know, its worth it.  I enjoy the heat-rash, I love the Camp Greenlake feel to this place, because I know I can make a difference here. San Pedro. El mero mero.

This week was just a lot of work. And hey it rained. But it was kind of weird, because the water was hot. Heh?  Awesome.

We found an old rundown gang house of the 13ms, (gang) so we decided to go and box in it.  One of the Elders in our ward was on the olympic select team in Costa Rica for boxing before his mission. He's a bruiser.



This week we should all focus on the plan of salvation, we need to think about that a little more often.

This week was sick, the next will be better.

1 Corinthians 12:13
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
MACIZO

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment