Sent June 6th
To be honest. This week went so dang fast. I'm still surprised that its p-day again....
I really don't have a lot to say.
It rain a lot here, like it always does, but in the street, as the bishop took us home from church, a car passed us, and there was so much water in the street a wave created by the car that passed us went completely over the car, and we were completely submerged for a second. Cool.
We have a mango tree next to our house, so thats been a real blessing lately.
The multi-zona conference is tomorrow. It will be like the first time in a year where I won't have to capacitate (train) in one of these. Si ombe.
| Last Zone meeting with President and Hermana Klein |
Our Garifuna recent convert gave us dried fish and yuca tortillas this week. ya dope. She's going to teach us how to make pan de coco this week.
I freaking love these people.
The Book of Mormon is perfect.
#dino
1 Nephi 1:20
20 And when the Jews heard these things they were angry with him; yea, even as with the prophets of old, whom they had cast out, and stoned, and slain; and they also sought his life, that they might take it away. But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.
MACIZO
Elder Smart

No comments:
Post a Comment