Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Just read the next chapter, not the last

Sent April 11th

So this week has just been super amazing, miracle-packed and ready to go.
First i received word from one of our converts from Santa Rita, that had her baby earlier this year, like 3 days after I was changed out, and they used my suggestion to name her.  Her name is Kiara Aseneth. Super cool.

Then our zone had interviews, with Presidente Klein! My last interview with him.... that was weird.. but he helped me sooo much. He is amazing.

We finally are getting some progress with some of our investigator’s divorcement papers, we are going to be able to send them in and get at least two married and then baptized!!! Awesome! Over a year waiting.

Then we went on Divisions with the president’s assistants. They are super sick. 

I read Alma 26 again and its so dope. I want to feel that way after my mission. That’s really all I could ever ask for.

Today we bought baleadas from an investigator family who’s trying to earn money to be married, and we played basketball. It was pretty awesome as well.

But the crowning jewel of the week was that the papers we have been fasting and praying for, finally came out, for a sister. She didn't have a cedula (ID card), because they messed up her paperwork up in the offices when she was born, so she hasn't been able to get married to her husband, or baptized. She's been waiting for 4 years, faithfully going to church, reading, praying, and even paying a full tithe. She is amazing, and when we finally handed her the papers, she just burst into tears. The spirit was felt so strong in that moment, and I felt so amazing inside, to see this faithful daughter of God, finally receiving the blessings that the lord promises us! Now the more important part- baptism.


Here is my zone. (from last change, but its a cool pic)

Alma 26:12, 22
 12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever
 22 Yea, he that repenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good works, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance.

MACIZO
Elder Smart



No comments:

Post a Comment