Sent May 9th
SO this week has been real wet, but otherwise just a real solid week.
Alright we start off with some service with “A” and “S” moving gravel in 5 gallon buckets and what not for a couple of hours.
The next day the secretaries called me and told me that they bought my plane tickets. I get home at 8:55 august 4, SALT LAKE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also had my last zl reunion, because I have changes. I will be going to the heart of san pedro murder, I mean city. To the area of Luisiana. Super dope. It’s going to be sad though, I've been a zone leader for almost a year now, leaving that will be a huge change... well see where it takes me. It'll be grand mate.
Then we did some service with “J”, moving a portable pulperia (store), and then chopping some lawns with a machete in the rain. Super great.
Then i got to talk to the most important person in my life. aka Mum. That was the last time I'm going to see her from a computer screen... si ombe. But that was amazing. LOVED IT!! and you all should be jealous because I'm the only one that can have her. sorry it was predestine. That’s my blessing.
Oh ya then we went as a zone to the tropical island of Utila. You can literally walk across this island in like 30 mins. Even president Klein and sister Klein came!
Heres some stuff we did there:
-went to a hippie museum of glass castles and spiders
-met a dutch guy
-took a billion amazing pics
-took a ship out there, super cool
-ate lunch with a mermaid
-chilled by the beach all day
-Had a blast
all around it was an amazing way to end my journey in La Ceiba
…be jealous
| Tourist "dress-up"Contest |
| #Murica |
| Tree of Missionaries |
| Almost to scale... |
| Obligatory Name-Tag shot |
| Some of us took the "dress like a tourist" more serious than others |
| President Klein on the deck! |
| One awesome Pday on Utila |
D&C 58:26
26 For behold, it is not meet that I should command in all things; for he that is compelled in all things, the same is a slothful and not a wise servant; wherefore he receiveth no reward.
MACIZO
Elder Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment