Sent April 18th
This week was sick.
So I got my easter package! Super awesome.
| Month old, stale peeps are better anyway |
I went visiting with one of our converts here in La Ceiba “E” and he is a stud. So cool.
I was also on a ton of divisions this week, like 3. It’s super hard to do divisions with everyone, lead the zone, and actually get work done in your own area, but it’s such a blessing.
Also, every morning this week, except Sunday, we did service. Chopping stuff, moving dirt off mountains to make a level spot to build a house, removing garbage, and what not, its been amazing. I enjoy the mission so much better when I am physically serving the people here in Honduras. They are a lot quicker to recognize our intentions.
OHH the sister “S” thats been waiting for 4 years is going to be able to get married the next week, and then get baptized!!! Prayers and fasting!!
Also we had a meeting with Presidente Klein, and our stake president, and the other dope zone leaders of Zona La Ceiba, (Tobes, and Sandovallin) We talked about the kinds of “plans” we are going to need to have to have success as a church, not just as the missionary force, but with the wards and branches here too. Super eye opening.
And then today we woke up super early and hiked to a rope bridge. It was super cool and I took some sweet pics.
Well, the lord is good.
Have a nice week.
D&C 1:38
38 What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same.
MACIZO
Elder Smart
bridge and dirt
No comments:
Post a Comment