Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

RIP Prince, we’ll do your temple work

Sent April 25th

So this week has been solid.

We had a ton of divisiones, and a ton of priesthood blessings.

We had a zone service activity digging out a huge hill so a lady can build her house there. It was super cool, but so freaking hard.




Then I went on divisiones again for like the 4th time, but it was super cool. I taught an english lesson with my man Elder Irlenborn.  We taught this dude who's from Roatan, and doesn't speak Spanish. He's super cool and trying to save enough money to move to London. So I'm hoping to pass that reference along to London (if you know what I mean) that would be so sick! (Jake Parkin is one of Andy’s friends who is serving his mission in London).

The other thing is that we might be going to Utila this next Monday, so stay tuned for pics of the island boys.  (Utila is a Honduran island just off the coast)

All the doves are crying this week (reference to When Doves Cry song by Prince)

Mosiah 16:8
 8 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ

MACIZO
Elder Smart




No comments:

Post a Comment