(sent August 3, 2015)
This week there was a District Leaders Meeting in La Paz. It was really awesome. I really enjoyed it. The only thing is that its all the stuff I needed to hear like a change ago. I learned it all the hard way. So it was pretty much a review of all the stuff I have learned as a district leader. That being said, I did get a bunch of new awesome ideas for my District.
This new area of mine really has me and my comp on our toes. It is the biggest area in the zone, and we have the biggest ward attendance in the district. Double the investigators, recent converts, less active members, and actives....... We have zero time to think. I feel like each day is like an hour, and then I'm back in my bed. Time is bustin' a move right now. It is gone.
This Mission is the coolest thing ever. I have never been happier in my whole entire life. Its weird too, because I've never been more exhausted mentally or physically in my life either. Andamos sueño todos los días (we sleepwalk every day), but we are kicking some real rear-end this change. Gettin' it done.
Moroni 8:16
16 Wo be unto them that shall pervert the ways of the Lord after this manner, for they shall perish except they repent. Behold, I speak with boldness, having authority from God; and I fear not what man can do; for perfect love casteth out all fear.
John 10:27
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Jacob 6:12
12 O be wise; what can I say more?
Oh be wise, nothing more
From Hondy, The Return
-Elder Smart
PS. I got my birthday package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mommy I don't need ANY more floss or Mosquito stuff EVER AGAIN. Thanks a ton, but I can get that stuff from the mission.
Love you a billion +1
No comments:
Post a Comment