(sent August 10, 2015)
| Power was out |
This week has been a real eye opener. So many things have happened that just make me stop and think for a while. It’s something I've never really done in my life ever before. Something that I should have done. Something that is important.
This week I did a few baptismal interviews for my district, and that was a great experience seeing all the changes that one goes through when introduced to the church and Jesus.
Played some basketball with some other elders this week that was a great stress reliever.
Also I went on divisions with the Zone leaders (they are in my district so I call them out every once and a while). That was cool. Its always cool to teach with another missionary, because no one teaches the same. Nobody. While there I met an Amish Miami matón. The guy is Catracho (Honduran), born in Miami, but has a beard down to his stomach. Cool guy other than the fact that he was high and drunk when he came over and talked to us. He has a huge house that he runs. Its pretty much the great and spacious building in Honduras, so we’ll see how things go with him.
Another cool thing Elder Will Taylor met my District leader in the Mexico MTC, Elder Shepard... Small world. Small world...
This week has definitely been one to remember.
Just a few quotes and thoughts to keep things alive.
´´Even a clown would pray´´
David Archuleta is half Catracho
So Josie Fri is an engaged woman. Plan of salvation, baby!
“The real world only moves forward. Like a treadmill. If you stop moving forward you will go backwards.” (from mom)
The power went out.... candle time
Some good old wall ball
ONLY FAILURE CAN BE ATTAINED WITHOUT ANY EFFORT
2 Nephi 1:13
13 O that ye would awake; awake from a deep sleep, yea, even from the sleep of hell, and shake off the awful chains by which ye are bound, which are the chains which bind the children of men, that they are carried away captive down to the eternal gulf of misery and woe.
Con Amor+
Elder Smart
PS.
Qué baggy siento. ¿Porqué no fuimos a cosas así cuando no estaba en la mision yo? (Why didn’t we do this when I wasn’t on a mission?) Dude that sounds awesome. Aggie Football tickets, soc dist? Dad, keep the dome sleek for me while you’re there.
Elder Criddle!!!!! I love that guy!!! (just got home from Andy’s mission).
Everything is changing...... I’m not sure if I like it or not.... I’m scared for the real world.
Mom, you could literally be BIONICMOM!
te amo mamá
No comments:
Post a Comment