This week, This week, Where to start.
Well, its rained. Um. we have a pig living in our yard... Not a lot has happened. Things are going a little bit better from last week. Things have settled down. Oh ya, hey I have Ringworm, yay. Dang humidity. Its ok though.
This week we had Reunion de Zona, where we talked about how to more affectively contact with the Book of Mormon. It was exactly what i needed to hear, and has really helped me in placing Books of Mormon, and retaining first contacts. it was amazing to see how much easier it was to explain to people why we are here, with the Book of Mormon. I know what your thinking... you are a missionary, why aren't you using the Book of Mormon.
Well, we are, just not for contacting. But that is all changed now. BOM all day, every day, and for everything.
This helped us find our new favorite investigator. her name is Rudi, and she is gold. All her questions are literally the questions that we have all the answers for. All 3 of the first lessons, her questions were perfect for what we were teaching. It was amazing.
Zone p-day was today, and we went to Pico Bonito. We also hiked to this way cool waterfall in the middle of the jungle. This waterfall was so huge, that you could be standing like 150 yards away, and the spray would still hit you. It was amazing. Just another example of the hand of the Lord on the earth. The missionaries are so awesome in my zone, so helpful for every worry, or problem I have. Truly amazing.
One more thing. Shoutout to my favorite sister for this scripture. D&C 68:6 It has helped her, and it definitely was the perfect scripture, exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks ace.
D&C 68:6
6 Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come.
This week has been another strange, average week here in the land of the lost.
But I still know that the lost need to be found, and thats why we are here.
Con Amor+
Élder
Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment