Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Diciembre ya qué

This week what? Blast and a half.
Let me warn you first that not a lot happened because it has been raining all day every day for 4 or 5 days. Entonces (then) this pic happened. 

Back Yard

Flooded Apartment 

What we did accomplish this week was finding a new location for church starting in January!  It’s not set in stone, but it is a great location, really great price, and it’s not the backyard lean-to of the local professor. I am way excited. 
I gave a talk on repentance at mutual this week which was a little hard, but I was able to get my point across.

Sunday was the highlight of my week.   Not just the opportunity to take the sacrament, but because I was able to take my friend yami (Jamie) to church for the first time. She is like 8 years old and she says that I’m her best friend. We even have a secret handshake. It’s awesome.  I hope that she will be able to continue coming to stuff with us. 

Not only that, but we ate armadillo again, this time in a baleadas. RICO.

But I think the best part of my day, was reading a letter from my mom.  Included in this were a few things, but she also mentioned this scripture:
D&C 18:28. 

28 And if they desire to take upon them my name with full purpose of heart, they are called to go into all the world to preach my gospel unto every creature
This is a shout out for all the missionaries out there.  PREACH the gospel to ALL creatures. When I read this, it was really eye  opening, we need to be missionaries for all, examples for all, a light for
all.






Love from the Masica crew+
Con Amor+
Elder Smarty


No comments:

Post a Comment