We received two short emails from Andrew last week. They switched up p-day and transfer day... but then didn't end up exchanging companions
This is going to be real quick, because today is change
day.
No E. V (Companion) didn't get changed, Surprise!
Oh ya, and this is NOT our dog... he just chills with us all the
time.
So just a few things: first, Elder M got a new comp, he seems real cool. He’s from Nicaragua I think.
Elder Beaston, and Elder Criddle got changed, which really bites
for me because its 2 of my real good friends leaving my zone.
We are having the baptisms this Saturday (now two) and I know I’m
at least doing one of them.
Happy anniversary to the weirdest people I know, and love. (Angela
and Jeff’s 25th Anniversary last week)
Missionary moms rule.
Quick story, we were coming back from Ceiba on the bus, and a
crazy guy threw a rock at me. I was
sitting in the bus with the window open, and he straight up threw a freaking
rock at me! It would have hit me too, if it hadn’t have
been for the window frame! It dented the
side of the bus, and now the window frame won’t allow the window to close. Ha, I didn’t
get hit...Missionary blessings- Whoop it’s real!
Well that’s all that has happened these short days.
Con Amor +
Elder Smart
----------------------------------------
Sup,
I am currently in Ceiba, and this computer is not working
very well, and I don’t have a ton of time.
Elder Guadamuz came in place of elder Perez, and he is super
cool.
I did baptize 2 Catrachas on Saturday, and I do you need
another journal.
| boom- bautismos en el río |
I baptized Reyna (L), and Yelerin (R) in the river in la Masica.
That was amazing, that’s the only way to explain it. Plus I didn’t mess up on their names either,
which I was worried about (super difficult).
The Christmas phone call/Skype info all I know is that we
are doing it on Christmas day, I think at 5 or so in ceiba.
We went to la Ceiba , and spent the day there, that was super
cool. We slept at the house of some other
missionaries with a killer view of the ocean and la Ceiba
We also played soccer in the canchita next to the chapel in la Ceiba
with was also just as sweet.
So much has happened these past few days oh man, I can’t wait
for Christmas. Skype
Oh ya, I got my 2nd package today!! I haven’t opened most of it,
just the candy.
E. V loves his stocking and schtuf. I can’t wait to read the letters. Best part. Plus I got a card from los abuelos (Grandparents)
that I think changed my life. The
stories that grandma and grandpa sent me just about made me cry as I read them
on the little bus crowded full of families and children, on my way back from
ceiba. I loved it!
la tarjetas ¨a Dadiva¨ is literally magic. https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2014-00-1460-he-is-the-gift?lang=eng
| Love my customized apron from the Ward family! |
So now the scripture of the week goes out to Easy Ethrington: D&C 121 amazing. A must read.
This is a prescription for those low in heart. (last two verse)
45 Let thy bowels also be full of charity towards all men, and to the household of faith, and let virtue garnish thy thoughts unceasingly; then shall thy confidence wax strong in the presence of God; and the doctrine of the priesthood shall distil upon thy soul as the dews from heaven. 46 The Holy Ghost shall be thy constant companion, and thy scepter an unchanging scepter of righteousness and truth; and thy dominion shall be an everlasting dominion, and without compulsory means it shall flow unto thee forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment