Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Early Christmas and Noah’s Ark

Hello all. Meet Fred and George. (Harry Potter, ya) (para Anna).



But anyway, this week has been pretty sweet.

Oh real quick, the robber that robbed the Elders in Confité was shot and killed. He tried to rob another house, but this time the victim had a shotgun...

 

However, I got ONE of my Christmas packages on the 2nd! I forgot what real candy tasted like! Wow what a treat. And the tie? Bomb thanks, Mad. Everything was more than I ever expected, thank you all! Elder V’s birthday was on the 2nd too, so he actually got most of my candy, but nevertheless thanks a million. 


The next day we had our English class. I was actually able to help out a little bit this time with Elder M.

 

The 4th was the day I have been praying for. Tons, no heaps of lessons, Libros de Mormon, contacting, everything. I was so happy to have too much to do.

 

Yesterday was Stake conference, it was pretty cool. I could only understand bits and pieces, but I saw some buds from the CCM. Beaston, Patty, Criddle and Hansgen. What a group of do-gooders. That night was also the Christmas devotional from the First Presidency, so we stayed for that too. This however meant that we had to stay overnight in Confité.  We lived, and went on splits with the missionaries there this morning. It actually went really well. 

Today isn’t really a p-day because changes (transfers) are this Wednesday, so Elder V (my comp) is being changed, along with E. Peres. I’m gonna miss them a ton and a half.

 

My shoes did clean all the mold off, that was easy, but it happens all the time, same with my suit jacket, somehow, someway, I don’t know...

I miss Bastille, 80s, t-swift and music, but I’m reading Jesus the Christ, so that’s a pretty good substitute for entertainment.

Again thanks a billion and a half.

 

From the boys in the land of the dead to you...

Merry Christmas

Con Amor+

Elder Smart     



  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment