| cantando el rio blues |
And some other questions...
We are teaching some familias. We don’t have very many progressing investigators, but we are teaching. Me and my companion get along fine. Que raro. Anyway, my companion is the new district leader. That’s going to be fun.
On
Halloween, we played indoor soccer (just soccer under a lean-to). That was way
fun playing with all the little kids. Ha ha, they would all try to take me out!
Oh, also, I bought 100 lychees for like 15 lempira... Candy. So good. They are
the red things and are a fruit. However,
it flooded again on Halloween, and the power went out tambien.
We
baptized a little girl named Astrid in the river, because we are in La Masica.
That was way cool. The only time it stopped raining that day was when the
baptismal service was taking place (God’s work).
The power has been off most of the days, so I’m really glad it’s on for me to email!
The power has been off most of the days, so I’m really glad it’s on for me to email!
We
had P-noché last night. Ha ha--a pajama party at our casa for the missionaries
in La Masica and played UNO. Sorry my email is short this week, it has been
action packed.
I am beginning to love it more and more each and every day.
My scripture for the week is D&C 84:106. Bueno.
I am beginning to love it more and more each and every day.
My scripture for the week is D&C 84:106. Bueno.
106 And if any man among you be strong in the Spirit, let him take with him him that is weak, that he may be edified in all meekness, that he may become strong also.
| Tub and laundry |
| Road or river- depends on the day |
Con Amor,
Elder Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment