Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The wall must come down (Leaving Berlin)

(8-31-15)

So this week has been exactly 7 days long.  Sounds like I'm still sane.
I’m almost positive I’ll be changed out of Berlín, but I wont know until the day before.  So there’s that.

I held my district meeting and taught how to preach repentance using power and authority through the holy ghost.  T’was good.

I’m not sure if the gangsters or the police are more dangerous here... some gangsters kill some people, and then the police come and start killing more people.  I just don't know.  It’s getting old.

I have felt so so so tired these past few weeks.   I just get into the house at night, and I'm beat. Straight burnt.

Oh cool experience of the week.   The Zone Leaders called us at 7 pm and told us we needed to come and do an emergency baptism interview... If it’s dark outside, you get shot or mugged, so this was an act of faith.  We went and did the interview, and it was the coolest interview I've ever done. Hermana Filomena is her name.  I’ve known her for a while now, going back and forth from El Centro all the time. She is the sweetest lady I have ever met in my entire life. She is super old. She’s like 78 or something, and she is more pilas (charged up) than the obispo (bishop).  She seriously has a testimony of steel.  

That was super cool to be a part of her years and years of searching for the truth.

One last pic before we split

¨I know that the words of truth are hard against all uncleanness; but the righteous fear them not, for they love the truth and are not shaken¨
-part of  2 Nephi 9:40

Luke 12: 31-32
 31 ¶But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Baleadas y la playa (tortillas and the beach)…nothing better.


Tengan un testimonio de acero (have a testimony of steel)
Con Amor+

Elder Smart

New member of the neigh-borhood

No comments:

Post a Comment