Werd...
Hola mi familia y amigos.Time has been flying by. Its amazing to see all the verdes come in every
Wednesday and to think "oh sucks to be them". ha. Anyway, this week hasdefinitely been the best week so far. I got a package! and mail! physical
mail! (package came on 9-8-14 and mail on 9-10-14(all 3 letters)). It was
amazing to see that vida is still moving back in The states.
We are teaching 2 new investigators (edgar and keren). They are way cool.
Also we had our first TRC with a real person. Oh and Elder Larsen and I
taught one of the most espiritu santo oriented lessons i have ever been
apart of. We went in without a lesson plan really (usually you teach on one
of the 5 lessons) and we just talked to her about how her life was going
and how she felt about religion in her life. We then shared a couple of
scriptures and then bore our testimonies. Then Elder Young (our "member"
that came with us) bore his testimony on the truth of mine and Elder
Larsens testimonies. We then asked her what she felt and she completely
opened up. It was amazing. I actually had a glimpse of what i am going to
be able to do out in the field. This kinda scares me because my Spanish is
so off. I can give complete lessons in espanol, but anything not gospel
related... I don't know.
We are getting haircut today and im kinda nervous. The hair Hermanas are
probably way nice and all, but i dont know about them touching my golden
locks. whatever just gotta send it.
-cleaned the bathrooms for a service project.
-pizza night was bomb
-our casa got fumigated.
-fast sunday i almost died (no food duh) but i bore my testimony in espanol
-everyone loves my tartan wool ties. trading is the thing around these
parts, and everyone asks me to trade. NOPE.
I now have a second pump up scripture 2nd Nephi 1:23. Read it and weep yall.
Oh on another note: a dude came up to me today and said "Hey, Ive seen you
before!" I had never seen this guy in my life. However, he said his name
was Elder Hansen, and that he has seen me on some of the Brighton girls
instagrams... ha. Bengals... Anyway that was kinda cool. Also Zach Wallace
is here (also went to Brighton) along with some of Laxfishes friends from
Oly and skyline. I realize this doesn't make sense to most of you but it
will to a few.
On the ninth was Devotional night. It was a video broadcast, but it was
Elder Holland! Oh my Dinero is all i can say. One Quote for you all from
him "Look, Go out and Amaze Someone" J.Holl. PUMP UP...
I got power like an X-man. I still destroy in soccer. Elder Larsen and I
tear it up with a mean Tag-team.
El holy ghost can and will guide you. All you have to do is invite it. I
have personally felt it in lessons and in devotionals. It is the key to
missionary work and conversion.
Im sorry my Email this week was all over the place, but it has been a loco
one this week.
A couple more things:
Momma: please send all the ties i didnt bring. All of them.
Dad: have fun on your motorcycle trip. Go kick some asphalt.
Anna: keep it classy.
Con Amour
Elder Smart




No comments:
Post a Comment