Sent 3/28/16
So this week was pretty great. We started out on Monday playing sports in the water, well more like mud, but it was legit.
Semana Santa (Easter Week) was this week also, so that was a ton of iniquity, especially because I'm here by the beach, and everyone goes to the beach for the Semana Santa... but we got by, it was good.
After that, we had divisions. We've been on like 3 this week. Its been really long, but really cool. That's one thing I love about the mission. Getting to know so many other people from all over the world. Its pretty cool.
This week we also did some sweet service. What machete-ed a ton of stuff for like 2 hours then, we planted savila, aloe-vera plants. I feel like I should send some home to my family for some reason... not sure why.. Oh well, just an impression. ja (Anna got sunburned while on spring break this week)
We also went on divisions with the bishop, he's super pills (strong). He has a testimony of steel spirit. I love that guy.
I was also assigned to talk this Sunday. It was pretty great.
We got up super early this morning and went Catracho fishing, with some other missionaries. It was pretty chill. sunrise and all.
We didn't catch any fish, but then again, I’m not here for the fish.
Y'all take it easy
D&C 128:22
22 Brethren, shall we not go on in so great a cause? Go forward and not backward. aCourage, brethren; and on, on to the victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad. Let the earth break forth into bsinging. Let the cdead speak forth anthems of eternal praise to the dKing Immanuel, who hath ordained, before the world was, that which would enable us to eredeem them out of their fprison; for the prisoners shall go free.
MACIZO
Elder Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment