Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Apertivo (Appetizer?)

Sent 11-16-15
Abuela R's Birthday

On Tuesday, my Abuela R (Grandma R) turned 73 this week, so we went to her house to celebrate, and eat pastel (cake) of course. Ït was great. Abuela R is the strongest member in Santa Rita, she visits more people than we do. She is the perfect example of a member missionary. I love her. Birthday fun.

We had a Zone reunion this week also, changes are this week on Friday, so we’ll see what comes our way here in the land of the lost.

Also cleaned the church this week, and had a blast. 

We also had a sweet tarde de hogar (Family Night) in the selba (jungle) on top of a mountain at a recent converts house. Brothershipping. Awesome.
Family Night

Only went on divisiones once this week, so it was a little more tranquilo (calm). Then on Sunday was the primary program. It was so crazy and so awesome. Kids running everywhere and doing stuff, but it was the best. Loved it.



Well thats my week in a coconut shell.

:::
If I had to be stranded on an island, I would take the Book of Mormon and the Harry Potter series with me.

Juan 11:25
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 

MACIZO+
Elder Smart
I didn't get a package yet.
East is going to state?
Bombings in paris?
what?

No comments:

Post a Comment