Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Alimento Estrea (something about food?)

sent 11-23-15

Changes were this week. Elder Coj left :( but its cool. I got subbed to Zone Leader 1. My new comp is Elder Montecinos from BolĂ­via. He's pretty cool. I’m training him as a new zone leader so I'm pretty much doing everything all by my self for a while. But its just another obstacle of the mish that I’ve got to hurdle. Let’s go! Gonna catch fire!


Also this week was stake conference for La Stake Progreso. It was super cool. Presidente Klein, temple Presidente Duarte from Tegucigalpa and a member of the 70 spoke. Awesome. Pure doctrine. My eyes were opened. The pics are of a recent convert and his chicken, and the other is of my comp and I with the Presidente Duarte and the 70. I honestly cant remember his name.




Another guy was killed on our street this week. He used to sell us lychee fruit.
I really have nothing else to say this week. I’m sorry folks. Just here in the good fight.

But hey East Football finally didn't choke after 4 years... good job!

1 Tesalonicenses 5:16-23
16 Rejoice evermore.
 17 Pray without ceasing.
 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
 19 Quench not the Spirit.
 20 Despise not prophesyings.
 21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

D&C 115:5
 Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;


MACIZO+

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment