Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Time Warp

Sent June 8th 2015:


Patience is something I do not have at all. I need to work on that. Hey but this week was really sweet, I got a ton of rashes from something... dunno, but it is going away, but really gave me a hard time because I'm always wet. It rained a lot this week.

Ya, so school ended this week in the 801... was that really a year ago? I seriously feel like I'm in hyper speed. Time is just a blink.

There was a couple of murders this week in Berlin, so it was crawling with police, which meant more violence and killing, so that didn't work out. This week was a little tricky finding people, and getting lessons in because of that, but all is well.

I have never been a fan of futbol, or Barcelona, but I didn't think I would ever be screaming that loud in Spanish while we saw the big game (ate lunch with the familia George Reyes that was watching the finals). Messi is tight.

Changes are on the 10th... wow that was fast. This change came, and went. Bye.
We finally got Ledwin to go to church!! he was real hesitant about it because its super dangerous over by the chapel, but we said a prayer with him, and he said he felt like it was the right thing to do. That was super cool. Its kind of funny too, because Ledwin is like 6 foot 3 and is a body builder, so he's like the biggest, most massive guy in Berlin, but yet, he is scared of the little skinny ladrones (thieves) that are in the streets. He's super cool though.

Well not much happened this week, but it was a killer one.


Mark 6:11
 11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.


Relajate (relax)
Con Amor+

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment