Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

¿Qué hay de nuevo Scooby-Doo? (what's new Scooby-Doo)

(what's up?)

Seriously this week feels like a few seconds...
Here’s a quick rundown of the hondy side of the woods...
We had a super cool super contact in the hermanas area this week after district reunion, and that ended up real nice.
We also contacted some awesome people in our area this week. We've been praying a ton for escogidos this week, and we are beginning to see the fruits of our labor! There was even one guy that straight out asked us Why do people believe in jesus here in the americas? He was going about doing his stuff in Jerusalem... What the heck? How did the good word get here?    Ha!!! Gold!!! (thats the first time in my mission that someone has asked me that question) But we then explained all the cool stuff about the BOOK OF MORMON another testament of Jesus Christ, and he was blown away!  Ya, he's pretty cool.
We also had divisiones withs the zone leaders today. That was pretty cool, a little out of the way, because we had a ton of important lessons planed that day, and the lessons just don't flow as good when there are 3 people teaching the lesson.  But it was good.
We went to the beach in Tela again and it is always super awesome.  A ton of wild horses were chillin on the beach
Spirit, Stallion of Hondy


This week was pretty relajado (relaxed), but always llena! (full to the brim)

1Timothy 6:12
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1Corinthians 13:11 (No more childs-play)
 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

no te rindas
Con Amor+

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment