Mailing Address for Elder Smart

Elder Andrew Jefferson Smart
Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission
12 Calle, Avenida Circunvalacion, S.O.
Edif. Yude Canahuati, 3 Nivel, Oficina 4
San Pedro Sula, Cortes
Honduras, C. A.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Beach Day

Sent January 4th 

Well first of all, I've got to give a big thanks to the Daytons, Nelsons, the fam and the Osbornes for sending me a ton of cool stuff in my last package!!!!! I loved it.

This week was a trip. Again with all the machine-gun-fun of the new year, I really enjoyed it this year. We ate 4 dinners on the 31st.  I pretty much died.  But it was totally worth it.  We had to be indoors at 8 for ¨safety reasons¨ on new years, but it was a blast.  This is the year I'm coming home...

So the zone shirts turned out sweet, with the temple of Tegucigalpa Honduras on the front and all the flags from each country of our missionaries.  It is dope.

This week has been amazing, but this Wednesday is also changes, entonces we will see what happens. I've been ZL for a while now, we will see.

We also went to Tela today for out last p-day as a zone. It was sick. We played football american on the beach and then a water balloon fight to finish it up.
Straight killed it.


D&C 6:11
 11 And if thou wilt inquire, thou shalt know mysterieswhich are great and marvelous; therefore thou shalt exercise thy gift, that thou mayest find out mysteries, that thou mayest bring many to the knowledge of the truth, yea, convince them of the error of their ways.

MACIZO+

Elder Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment