Sent November 2, 2015
* We are sending Elder Smart's Christmas package this week. If anyone would like to send him a note or card, please let us know so we can include it. ![]() |
| Elder Coj and Elder Smart |
This week, just like every week in the life of a ZL, was full of Divisiones, and more divisiones. So there's that.
We also did some Service though. We moved the floor. Literally the concrete tablets that you make the floor of houses with here. They weigh a gung load, but it was super fun at the same time because the hermana put on 80s music. AWESOME! That made the pain bearable. No, but it was really fun.
Then we did Divisiones again, but this time was different... what happened was Birthday party madness. We went and visited a hermana that has a baptismal date, but she wasn't there, so we visited the family next to her house because there was another murder this week and he was the son of the family. But as we were leaving, we walked past a birthday party (minion theme) and all of a sudden a huge lady runs out of the crowd there and start screaming "Elderes Elderes I need you to pray for my son. He is turning 15 and I want that you give him a birthday prayer." So heck ya we went and prayed for him in front of like 60 kids. lol. We even blessed the cake for them. It was weird though, we were like HEY! We're going to pray, everyone shut up, and every one got all quiet and then listened. We ended the prayer and everyone said “Amen", and then started to cheer and applaud... it was super funny. But hey they gave us super good food and cake after that!
Ok. Now for the best part of the week!
The Ward Party and baptisms. QUE MACIZO. The ward Party (that we planned) was pretty sweet. We just had a ton of games and candy and piñatas and EFY music blasting. It was super cool.
Oh ya We also baptized Y and E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I seriously felt like I was on a spiritual high, because it was the happiest I have ever felt in my mission. I seriously cant explain it. We have been working with these ladies for so long, and they were so ready to be baptized. Oh man. Not trying to brag on them, but they are like better members than the members in the ward, they are so pilas. Just spiritual giants.
Oh it was so awesome.
Dang I love this stuff!
D&C 82:10
10- I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise.
--
MACIZO+
Elder Smart
Answers to questions: I hang my toothbrush and toothpaste from the ceiling so the ants don't eat them.



No comments:
Post a Comment