Conference was the best. Just the best. No other way to describe it.
This week, again, has been super awesome. I don't have a ton of time to write, because we took our zone to the beach in Tela for this p-day, and we got back a little late.
This week was also full of divisions with the zone.
We did service chopping again. Even though i have gloves, I'm getting some tough skin on the hands.
We took this whole week and just spent it inviting everyone to conference, every lesson we taught was on prophets and why we should listen to them.
I saw conference in english! That wasn't expected at all. I started watching it in Spanish, and the bishop was like, hey, you can watch it in english in my office if you want. SOOOOO i got an air conditioned office for every session all to myself!
Surf. I loved Von G Keetch’s talk on the surfers in Australia. I can totally put that into practice with my zone, because i seriously feel like a big babysitter all the time. No you cant do that, no you don't have permission, no, yes, yes, no etc... We have rules for a reason. RESPECT IT.
We went to the beaches of Tela today as a zone to relax, eat, play some games and enjoy pues. estuvo macizo. (it was solid)
We are helping Abuela Rosy with her FHE every week. She set a goal last December to have one every week all year, with no excuses and she hasn't broken the record. She's going to hit that year mark. Thats where we are going to go now.
2 Nephi 31:21
20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.
Its ok to get muddy, but you gotta clean yourself off.
100% of the shots you don't take, don't go in.
Con Amor+
Elder Smart

No comments:
Post a Comment