Since My last p-day was Wednesday, nothing much has happened since. However, I’ll give you the rundown.
We had some baptisms int our district this week!
The first is Kevin. He is 15 and is super cool. He wasn’t sure about getting baptized at first, but then he decided to make the decision in the way of the lord.
The next is Hma MaryCruz. She is 72..... Ya isn't that awesome!!! She has been waiting 7 years to get baptized!! All those years, her ¨husband¨ wouldn't allow her to, but he left to the states, and she was baptized 6 days later. You could literally feel her joy, as she came out of the water. She had been waiting so patiently, and so faithfully. She is awesome.
We also went to the stake center to help with Family Search. Its awesome, and part of the work. Everyone was super impressed with my family tree... I was a little embarrassed, because I didn't do any of it really. All you guys...Smarts are bomb.
Another thing, Lewin, Our investigator. He is a stud and a half. He told us this story after one of our lessons:
“Me and my family were making our way back from Guatemala, traveling through the jungle on foot, heading back to Honduras. We were in the jungles somewhere in Honduras, and we had nothing. It came to be nighttime. I took off my clothes to give my kids and wife blankets for the night, and then made some mats out of palm leaves to sleep on. All of a sudden, big black rain clouds rolled. We knew we were going to die. So what did we do? We prayed to God. We prayed hard. All of a sudden, a huge gust of freezing cold air came and blew the clouds away in an instant. We were then able to sleep for 4 hours. We got up and started on our way again. It was so dark. As we were walking, we could hear the monkeys coming. We knew we were going to die. So what did we do? We prayed to God. We prayed hard. All of a sudden, a light came on. There was a hut! We were saved by God and prayer.” So thats awesome.
I have never had headaches in my life. However I had the worst headache I've ever had in my life. Every beat of my heart sent a pulse of pain through my head. My body started aching because of it. I could hardly stand it. A pulse would come, which would hurt, but then it would make me start to breathe harder, but the harder I would breathe, the faster my heart would beat, and the more pain it would bring. There were seriously times where I was doubled over in pain, not being able to move. I even took 4 of the big 800 Ibuprofen Rich gave me throughout the day, did absolutely nothing. However, it came to be Sunday morning, and I made myself go to sacrament meeting. It was hurting more than ever. But the second I took the sacrament, everything left. My head was still achy from all that had happened, but the pain was absolutely gone. There is a reason we go to church. Jesus and the sacrament.
Oh ya.
The spring break movie by dad is awesome by the way!!
I am so sorry mom. Headaches are the devil.
Anna is going to the Big Apple to dance! Whoooo!
We found a hunk of flint, and I tried to make arrowheads. Its freaking sharp, tengo cicatrizes (I have scars).
3 Nephi 13:3-4
3 But when thou doest alms let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth;4 That thine alms may be in secret; and thy Father who seeth in secret, himself shall reward thee openly.
Service. All about the hands.
no te rindas
Con Amor+
Elder Smart
No comments:
Post a Comment